Small Group. 3 people, but great conversation and time of ministry. We are a little discouraged about the slow growth of our group, we wonder if we're doing something wrong. We were up to 8 people. Hmm. We are open to suggestions, please pray.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll be praying for your group. Don't be discouraged, the holidays are a slow time for everybody. I'm sure it will pick up.
Follow up, follow up, follow up. Check in with the people in your group on Sunday, if they've stopped coming ask Gail or Greg if there's a reason, if not, give them a call. Just some ideas.
4 comments:
I'll be praying for your group. Don't be discouraged, the holidays are a slow time for everybody. I'm sure it will pick up.
Follow up, follow up, follow up. Check in with the people in your group on Sunday, if they've stopped coming ask Gail or Greg if there's a reason, if not, give them a call. Just some ideas.
We're praying! God has it all in control. Be encouraged.
Thanks, we are so blessed!
Post a Comment